The World of Lois & Clark
- The Great City - Metropolis
- Other Places - Krypton, Smallville
- Things for Writers - Books, Random Character Generator, running a newspaper
- The Universe - Trivia, Transcripts, Characters
The working definition of canon being used:
- 1 - was in the aired series (on the DVD)
- 2 - in a script found at Episode Scripts
- 3 - DC Comics or affiliated publications (the RPG sourcebooks, the DK publications)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The author of this site is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
All DC Comics characters, related names and indicia are trademarks of DC Comics. Lois & Clark: the New Adventures Superman © Warner Studios
Search This Site
Additions, corrections, comments?
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and Superman are the property of Warner Bros. and DC Comics. Other materials are the property of WEG or other authors.
No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, who receive no monetary benefit from their work.
Many ideas expressed here are original, however, and are copyrighted by their authors.
This Web site is in no way affiliated with Warner Bros., DC Comics or WEG